Astrid*Stars: 1st tutorial went up

Sunday, April 24, 2011

1st tutorial went up

Ok so after doing two haul videos on my youtube channel, I finally did a make up tutorial for a prom look. I actually did this look on myself when I went to prom two years ago (I actually went to 2 lol, but it was the same look). I know the lighting isn't all that great and I still need to work on that so if anyone wants me to redo the video, please let me know. This look is a bit of a twist on the smokey eye, instead of blacks and greys or taupes and browns, it is a reddish wine color and pretty simple to do. So here it is:

And here is what I used:

liquid foundation from Cargo (F-50 - soft sheer sandalwood)

blush and bronzer from Smashbox's style files master class (blush closest to Chiffon and bronzer closest to Suntan)

eye primer from Urban Decay

eyeshadows from the Sephora Collection ( in Aspen Summit and Mat (they seem to have taken this out so now its closest to Red Wine)

eyeliner and mascara from Maybelline (Line Stilleto liquid eyeliner in Blackest Black and Volum'Express Falsies Mascara in Very Black)

lipgloss from Covergirl (Lipslicks in Cutie, I am not sure if they still sell this, but it is a very shimmer light pink)


and now for my actual prom picture:
 (my actual school prom, not my date's)

 and here is a close up:

comment below and subscribe if you like my videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment