Astrid*Stars: I'm back.....with a Youtube vid

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm back.....with a Youtube vid

So I know I have not posted for a year or so, but I am back and more willing to commit to at least 2 posts a week. I don't know how many people actually read my blog, but it is my form of venting, creating, expressing and well you get the picture. The point though is that I am back and what is going to keep me motivated now is that I decided to become a "true" Youtuber! I mean I actually decided to start making videos. I will post my video below and hope you enjoy it. It explains why I decided to make such an exciting decision. What I don't mention though is that a part of why I did it as well was because I have been feeling my girlyness kicking in again and also it is so much better for me to say what I want than typing it since I ramble ALOT. So without further ado....here it is:



    

     AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE :)                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment