Astrid*Stars: Sephora Haul

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sephora Haul

Ok so I wanted to actually do a video on feather extensions or a review on Maybelline's Stiletto Liquid Eye Liner, but then I got busy and the timing sought for another haul. So basically I had sister bonding time because my mom had been bugging me about how I haven't spent time with my sister, so I decided I would drag her to Pasadena with me. And we ended up having a blast. So here is the video.


So this is what we got:

Sephora Favorites LashStash (lmtd ed.)

Nars Lipstick in Red Lizard and Blonde Venus

Nars lip liner in Salsa

Make Up Forever Lipstick # 33

Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid eye liner in carbon black

Too Faced Brow Envy Kit

SmashBox Style Files Master's Class kit (Eye shadow, eye liner , and cheek & lip palettes)

Face and Eyes Brush Set

You should be able to find all these items at your nearest Sephora or on their website www.sephora.com

I have also decided to start setting aside Fridays as review video days so any suggestions leave them in the comments either on my youtube channel, video or here on the blog.

If you enjoy my blog and/or videos please subscribe, and for now toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment