Astrid*Stars: Friday Favorites: 5 Things + February Favorites

Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Favorites: 5 Things + February Favorites


Wanted to share 5 things I'm liking this week, or really this month. Here they are:

1. I've been obsessed with the video above. It's a bit old, but a friend brought it to my attention at the beginning of the month. Great to watch when you need a pep talk.

cupcakes and cashmere
{Source: Cupcakes and Cashmere}


2.  I've been obsessed with Cupcakes and Cashmere's blog not just this week, but this whole month. Can't wait to buy her book (As soon as I get through half my TBR list).



Home Decor: Lucite Love

3. I've been obsessed with Lucite Furniture or as some refer to it "Ghost Furniture". Hoping to get this chair soon, which I found through on The Hunted Interior's Blog.

fitz and the tantrums
{Source: Band's Facebook}

4. I have been obsessed with Fitz and the Tantrums. There whole album is so good!

friday favorites.
{Source: Me}
 5. This jeans from Gap. They are my favorite pair so far and my boyfriend loves them on me. This is an older version of these.

So what are your favorites this week/month? Let me know in the comments. For my February Favorites, check out my video here :)

Love,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment