Astrid*Stars: Trendy Tuesdays: Pastels

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Trendy Tuesdays: Pastels

Pastels + Allure, polyvore, fashion, style

So Tuesdays will now be dedicated to Trends, particularly the ones I like, but sometimes also giving my opinion on some I don't, but that seem to be going on. Anyway, today I want to concentrate on the pastel trend that seems to be coming for the spring. I actually got inspired by this article from Allures March issue, that I just got in the mail yesterday. 

Lately I seem to be drawn to lighter colors and moving away from my typical blacks and grays, so I'm excited for this trend of mint greens and powder blues, soft lavenders and pretty hues of pink and orange. I think it will be nice to see girls(and guys) wearing the sunniness and dreaminess one associates with California. Anyway, I decided to share my own Polyvore set inspired by the article as well as some other sets I liked on there. 


Pretty pastels, polyvore
pastels

pastels by letterelle featuring Burberry


When will I see you again?

Pastel Elegance

Pastel Elegance by ivansyd featuring Yves Saint Laurent

What do you think of the trend?

Love + Pastels,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment