Astrid*Stars: Blogger Love: Help Megan Out

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Blogger Love: Help Megan Out


I know there was not Trendy Tuesday post yesterday, so sorry about that. I had something planned but it's taking me a bit longer to find the examples I want to give for that so it will be posted next Tuesday. Also, Workday Wednesday will make a comeback next week. Today however I wanted to spread some love to a fellow Her Campus blogger, Megan from the blog Lush to Blush.


Currently she is one of the eight finalists for The Skype Collaboration- Boyfriend Jeans Challenge. I know I posted a Trendy Tuesday a few weeks ago about wearing boyfriend jeans for a chic casual look and I got some positive feedback on the trend. The way Megan has styled her look is just one more way to wear them for casual occasions while still looking chic!  

Now Megan needs your vote in order to win the contest and she totally deserves it! 
Please vote for her here! Let's help get her to London :)

Love, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment