Astrid*Stars: Friday Favorites: Babies & Grad Stuff

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Friday Favorites: Babies & Grad Stuff

So I know I missed two post this week. Some weeks are just gonna be like that depending on what's going on with school stuff or anything personal that may come up. Anyway, will still always try my best to post everyday and make sure no more than 2 days go by without a post.

 On to my Friday Favorites :)


{Source: Me}
1. So this week was GradFest at school which is basically a 2 day event my college hosts for those who are graduating to take care of graduation business. That means I got my cap and gown taken care of, got my graduation pics taken, and got myself my College Ring!!! The ring above is the actual style I chose, but the stone will be different(Tourmaline for my birthstone). Also it will have my major engraved on the sides. I'm so happy that I got it since I never got a class ring in high school.

{Source: So Called Homemaker Blog}
2. I really loved this post on the  So-Called Homemaker Blog. I always get excited when bloggers post a blog post written by or in the words of their kids. I just find kids to be highly intelligent and it's also something that just cheers me up instantly. Also the lovely Christine who writes the blog later responded and we have been tweeting since. This gets me excited as I'm just starting as a blogger and it makes my day when other bloggers reach out to me.

{Source: TJMaxx Instagram}
3. I'm obsessed with metallic oxfords. I not only really like how oxfords (aka brogues) are so versatile, I love them even more in metallics. I actually said something about this in the comments for  last week's Trendy Tuesday. I think it is such a fun trend for spring and also helps to dress up an otherwise casual outfit. Let me know in the comments if you want me to make a post on how I'd style an outfit around them.


{Source: Me}
4. I also got my Team BeachBody coach starter kit this week. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I discussed it in an earlier post this week. Here is the link if you want to know more. I'm so excited to become a bigger part of the team as a coach and also hope to inspire others to embark on their own journey to health.

 
5. Last, but not least, I'm now obsessed with this video. If you have yet to see the movie Frozen, get to it! The songs are super catchy and how can you pass up Adele Dazeem's performance?! But seriously, if you check my Spotify, you will notice I've been listening to a lot of Disney(you can thank the little girl I nanny and my inner kid). Frozen songs are just a regular part of my Thursdays and Fridays now, and really everyday because they get stuck in your head FOREVER! Anyway this video is just so cute since you see the parents geeking out while their kid could care less.

6. This week has also been great because I'm gonna be ending the week by sending some Motivational Mail to one of the girls I've connected with on Tone It Up's community. Her name is Rachel and she is awesome! Each month another member, Jessie, partners who ever signs up for the mailing list with another girl and we get to send each other goodies. So happy I got Rachel since we seem to be a like in many ways and feel it's the beginning of a wonderful friendship. Wish she lived in the same state LOL.

Hope you enjoyed this week's Friday Favorites. What were yours this week? Did we have any of the same ones? Also wanted to share that I have some exciting news(well exciting to me anyway LOL), but more on that tomorrow.

Love,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment