Astrid*Stars: Funday Sunday: T.M.I. Tag

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Funday Sunday: T.M.I. Tag


Today's I decided to do the  T.M.I. tag that Sydney from SydneyLuella posted. It is based of the variation of the tag that's been going around on Youtube, but she decided to narrow it down from the usual 50 so that it was more fit for a blog and tagged anyone who came around to read it, including those that are part of the HCBN. Tags are always so fun so I thought, why not. Here we go.

1. What are you wearing?
I am currently wearing loose yoga pants and my workout tank. I was working out earlier.

2. Do you have any tattoos?
No I don't. I'm too indecisive and I hate needles LOL.

3. Piercings?
The usual one piercing on each ear. I had a third one on my upper ear but it closed. Thinking of getting it redone though. 

4. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
This depends on whether I woke up late or not. Usually 30 minutes to an hour though. I've gotten better.

5. How tall are you?
Not very tall LOL. I'm 5'1".

6. Zodiac sign?
I'm a libra. So I like balance, I'm a little obsessed with balance actually LOL.

7. Favorite quote?
Ooh this is hard. I love pinning quotes, but my favorite is from Corinthians 13:4-7. I'm not awfully religious or anything, but just love the quote since I'm a romantic. It says:
"Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."

8. OTP (One True Pairing)?
Ugh this is also a hard one since I'm such a TV Junkie. I will have to go with Rachel and Ross cuz it's F.R.I.E.N.D.S forever!

9. What are your fears?
Funny this question comes up since I'm doing May Cause Miracles which is about turning fear into love. My fears stem from not finding happiness and fulfillment as well as fears about my career since I'm graduating soon and will be in the "real world" all too soon.

10. Favorite TV show?
Like I said I'm a TV junkie(it's my major too) so it's hard to narrow down. My all time faves are F.R.I.E.N.D.S and Grey's Anatomy. Oh and how can one forget House of Cards? Let me know if you want me to make a post elaborating on this, my list is actually lengthy.

11. Favorite flavor of candy?
Hmmmm probably watermelon. 

12. Favorite Song?
Currently, I've been loving "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea, but some of my all time favorites are Matt and Kim's "Daylight" and Mumford & Sons "White Blank Page." Again it is hard to narrow this down. It varies from time to time. 

13. Last song you sang out loud?
I think it was Ed Sheeran's "A Team." I tend to sing a lot of songs out loud in my car LOL.

14. A place to visit?
Seattle is on my list since my good friend and old roommate lives there and so does my chef friend. Australia and London have been on my list too.

15. Favorite color?
I love aqua and gray. Especially together. 

16. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Yes I have. Some boy in 6th grade tried to beat my up so I pinned him inside the playground's monkey bar dome thingy(not sure the exact name?). That showed him LOL. But I do not advise engaging in one. 

So there you go. Love that these tags allow me to give you more insight into my life, plus they are fun. If you want me to do a full Youtube tag let me know. I'm actually editing one I did a while back now. Oh and I tag who ever comes across the tag to do it, either in the comments or on their blog and comment the link so I can see your answers.  Tag you're it.

Love, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment