Astrid*Stars: Makeup Monday: MAC X Proenza Schouler

Monday, March 31, 2014

Makeup Monday: MAC X Proenza Schouler

{Source: Style.com}
Today's Makeup Monday is all about the upcoming MAC collection that is a collaboration between the Makeup brand and the fashion label Proenza Schouler. The whole reason I even found out about this collection is the fact that I was paging through the latest Allure issue earlier today. Now that I've seen it, I'm obsessed and feel like pinning every thing I can come across regarding the collection! Thankfully it seems I won't have to wait soon to get my hands on it :)


{Source: Specktra.net}
The collection will be coming out on April 3rd which is only 3 days away!!!  As you can see, it includes lipsticks, face powders, nail polishes, eye liners, lip pencils and face brushes. Can we take a moment to appreciate the colors?! I personally can't wait to get my hands on the face powders. I got an ombre blush/face powder from their Daphne Guinness collar a few years back, so I'm happy to see ombré style face powders again!  Also love how girly and bright, the collection seems to be. Love that it's a reflection of the fashion label's fashion designs rather then their usually softer runway makeup look. Here are some more up close pictures:

{Source: Fashion Gone Rogue}
{Source: Brag My Bag}
{Source: The Terrier and Lobster}
Also I forgot to mention how much I love the packaging! MAC always seems to have some of the best packaging when it comes to their collabs! Also I realize I buy more from their limited items than their regular ones LOL. Anyway, back to the packaging, I love how summer-y it looks and makes me feel. It's very surfer chic, which as a California girl, makes me happy, even though I can't surf LOL.

So what do you think? Will you be trying out the collection? I know I will be waiting anxiously for my paycheck so I can run to the nearest store/computer with WiFi and snatch up the blushes. Let me know what you think in the comments below! Can't wait to see what you want from the collection. 

Love,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment