Astrid*Stars: Motivation Monday: Challenging Yourself

Monday, March 24, 2014

Motivation Monday: Challenging Yourself

{Source: Pinterest}
Today I wanted to dedicate the post to the idea of challenging yourself. I think that challenging yourself and seeing how far you can go is one of the most important things in life. Even if you fail or you don't get too far in the challenge, what matters is that you try and when you look back and see what you did accomplish, you know that the next time, you can get a little further. 

It's not failure to fail and fail again. I recently heard that from a guest speaker at school and it's so true. Failure is not trying or challenging yourself at all; it's not taking a risk.

 So I ask you to challenge yourself, even if what the challenge seems small or silly, do it. It will help you grow as a person and will give you confidence and strength. I myself love to do small challenges just to prove to myself I can do something. 
 
A lot of the time I end up doing a fitness challenge, such as the 30 day ab challenge  or the BeachBody challenges like the 21 day fix or P90X. I also like more personal challenges like the one I'm restarting today, May Cause Miracles which I talked about in this post.

 This also is one of the many reasons I love Pinterest, because you can find so many of these challenges. In fact there are many things on Pinterest that you can try out, but it can get a bit crazy and often times people pin but don't go back and actually make the recipe they pinned or the craft they pinned. Since I love challenges so much then, I decided to challenge myself to a Pinterest challenge!

Since I have so many  pins, I will be doing this one board at a time. I'm doing this because like I said, I like challenging myself. It's not about seeing how many pins I can make a reality, but rather challenging myself to try new things, that I just happened to find on Pinterest. 

While I already have a lot going on and you may think I'm crazy to tack on one more thing, I repeat, I love to challenge myself. It makes me feel good and in the end I surprised myself with skills I didn't know I had or at least I come out knowing I pushed myself and tried, and that gives me confidence. And it keeps life interesting, which is never a bad thing :)

So what are you challenging yourself to? Do you want to join me in my Pinterest Challenge?
Let me know in the comments below. Can't wait to see what you are putting your mind to.

Love, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment