Astrid*Stars: The Liebster Award

Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Liebster Award

I'm really excited for this post as it is my first blog tag ever and well because it came through from one of the first comments I've had on the site. I got nominated for the Liebster Award by Pretty In Glam (P.S. Her blog is so pretty lol I love it). It is pretty much an "award" that's passed around in the blogger community to those with < 200 followers. Once you are nominated/tagged, you give 11 facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you. Then you pass it along to 11 other bloggers. So without further ado, here we go!

Selfie much? LOL


11 Facts:
1. I have been vlogging on Youtube for going on 3 years, even though I'm way behind on editing. You can check out my channel here.
2. I have a deviated septum so I actually NEED to get a "nose job". It's bad enough that surgery would actually improve my quality of life.
3. I am a huge Grey's Anatomy fan. And I watch way too much TV, but hey it is my major, sooooo yea LOL.
4. I overthink everything which leads to me being overwhelmed and then I just give up and prop myself in front of the TV.
5. I did a semester in New York, making it able to check off living in New York from my bucket list.
6. I get distracted easily lol. Refer to number 4.
7. I LOVE books!! I always wish I could make more time to read. And my favorite book is Les Miserables by Victor Hugo.
8. I talk a lot when I'm nervous or excited or just in general, but I'm actually really shy. This is why blogging and social media are so big for me. Feel free to reach out.
9. I want a dog, named Bob. So random I know.
10. I can have crazy OCD about the smallest things like color coding notes and having things put in a specific order but by no means am I the neatest person. 
11. I need to work on my time management. I hate being late, but can't seem to help it. I'm working on it though?


Some of the products I love

11 Questions:
1. Do you prefer painting your nails yourself or getting them done?
I like the pampering that comes with getting them done, although I don't mind doing them myself.2. What are your future Aspirations?
I would love to become a TV producer and create my own show or become an editor for a fashion magazine, that is if I go with what I'm getting my degree in. I would also love to one day become a full time YouTuber and blogger if I get the opportunity. 3. Favourite make-up brand? (High-end and High-street)
This is a tough one as I have many favorites, but I guess Urban Decay would hands-down be my favorite High-End brand as it is what I seem to have the most of lol. As for High-Street (aka drugstore, I looked it up) it would have to Maybelline as I seem to gravitate to them the most. 4. Favourite fragrance? 
As of now, Le Petite Robe Noir by Guerlain.5. Favourite things to read on blogs and watch on youtube?
I love to watch hauls on Youtube as well as beauty tutorials. As for blogs I love to read beauty, fashion and interior design posts.6. What is the best cheapest product you own?
Sunscreen. I freak out when I forget to put it on, which is rare, but still. 7. Worst quality about a person?
When they are not genuine. I really dislike phony people, they just rub me the wrong way.8. A quote that motivates/inspires you? 
Oh boy I love quotes so this one is kind of difficult to narrow down, but one that's stuck with me is "Find out who you are; Do it on purpose" ~Dolly Parton9. If you could live with one product for a month, what would it be?
My benefit They're Real mascara10. If you could live someone's life for a day, who would it be?
I don't think I'd like to live anyone else's life but my own. Sure there are days I would love to live in Taylor Swift's or Katy Perry's shoes or even Jennifer Lawrence's, but I've come to realize I've been born as me for a reason.11. Favourite Tea flavor?
Lately I Have been loving Trader Joe's spice chai tea. In general however I love chai tea, especially iced, it's like my signature drink at Starbucks.




Here are my questions for those I will be tagging:
1. What part of the world do you live in?
2.What is the last book you read?
3. What are three of your favorite blogs?
4. What is your feel good movie?
5. What is one product you can't live without?
6. What motivated you to start blogging?
7. Where do you draw inspiration for your blog?
8. What's your go to drink at Starbucks
9. Which YouTube videos/channels are you obsessed with?
10. What is one fashion trend you want to follow?
11. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

I know a lot of these questions are random, but it's what came to mind. This was very fun and I'm now tagging these bloggers:


Can't wait to read their responses. Anyway, I hope you liked the post and thanks again for the tag, Pretty In Glam

Love, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment