Astrid*Stars: Trendy Tuesday: Matching Crop Tops + Pencil Skirts

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Trendy Tuesday: Matching Crop Tops + Pencil Skirts

Crop top + pencil skirt

Crop top + pencil skirt by astridstars featuring crop tops

Trendy Tuesday this week is all about the matching crop top and pencil skirt trend.


I have really been loving this trend and can't wait to get some matching pieces. I think it really makes a crop top look more formal and I feel it is a nice alternative to a dress. I also feel that it is a good way to get comfortable with wearing a crop top since the matching ones seem to be more structured and the separates almost touch when you wear them, depending on which set you choose. I really like the bright colored ones as well as the patterned ones since it is a nice way to wear patterns without feeling like it's overwhelming (hey that little slip of skin works ok). Also the skirt doesn't necessarily have to be pencil(can even be pants/shorts), I just like how the style keeps it more formal.

 Here are a few more looks I found:
{Source: Pinterest}

{Source: Made With Fashion}

{Source: Pinterest}
So what do you think of the trend? Is it something you would wear or be willing to wear? 
Let me know in the comments below. I will try to see if I can do an OOTD with this trend. 
Also let me know what trend you want to see featured next week.

Love,
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this trend!! I have yet to try it myself, but I seriously love it so much. I need to get on it asap! Great post :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan! I can't wait to get my hands on it either. Plus makes it so easy to get dressed in the morning lol and still look cute.

    ReplyDelete