Astrid*Stars: Friday Favorites: Links + Pics

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Friday Favorites: Links + Pics

{Source: Pinterest}
This week's Friday Favorites is basically a round up of a pics and links I liked this week with a few findings I came across while browsing a few stores. The first one is the above pic that I sent Michael while pretending to pay attention in class. It is basically how I feel about coffees and school days. Plus who doesn't like funny dog pics? You would be insane not to smile at this pic.

Talking about things I send Michael that also make me just smile, here is something else I sent him:
{Source}
I know this gif is really old, but I came across this blog that has different gifs featuring the girls from Toddlers and Tiaras. While I personally am not a fan of the show(for certain reasons), the gifs still give me the giggles and often times represent exactly how I feel, plus they're fun to send Michael :).

Now since I've been getting more and more involved with the Her Campus Blogger Network(you can join here) as well as recently joining the Indie Chick Bloggers Network, I have been coming across some bloggers I'm quickly becoming obsessed with. This has helped with expanding my blogging knowledge, which in turn benefits you, my readers, as well as helped with researching designs and templates as I begin building my own template from scratch(thank Michael for that). So here are a two of the bloggers I have really been loving this week and that you should check out:

{Source}
{Source}
Talking about bloggers, you know from one of my previous Friday Favorites post that I really love Emily Schulman from Cupcakes and Cashmere. Well this week she had a post I really liked about mixing scents. In it she explains how to build and have a much more memorable scent by layering different "notes" on top of one another. If you want to learn how to build your "own" scent or learn how to build a much more layered scent, you can check the post here.

Last but not least on my list of Favorites this week, is the following look Ms. T. Swift was spotted wearing in NYC. I love how she looks timeless and classic, but still so stylish. I don't know about you, but I really love her style and love how easy this look is to recreate(If you want me to recreate the look in a future post, let me know in the comments). So here is the look:

{Source: BuzzWorthy}
So what were your favorites this week? Let me know in the comments below. Also my March Favorites video is now on Youtube. Go see what I loved last month and don't forget to subscribe :)

Love,
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. Omg, Lauren is one of my blogging besties!! So glad you featured her here! :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete