Astrid*Stars: Friday Favorites: Yummy Obsession + Other Things

Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Favorites: Yummy Obsession + Other Things

astrid stars, friday favorites, meghan rosette, starbucks,
{Source}
Here's to another Friday Favorites! 
This week I'd like to feature a new yummy favorite of mine as well as other things that made me happy this week and made me feel understood LOL. It's been a quiet Spring Break week, but I'm glad I got to slow down a bit since school is kinda crazy. 


1. Frozen Mangos!
If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen me post about this. I had gotten frozen mangos about a week ago at TJ specifically for smoothies, but one morning this week I realized I didn't have fruit to have with my Greek Yogurt until I remembered I'd boughten the bag of frozen mangos so I went for it. I've also been watching Meghan Rosette's videos on YouTube and got the idea from her to try out frozen mangos! I'm so glad I listened to her and tried them out. I'm now obsessed!

astrid stars, friday favorites, meghan rosette, starbucks,
{Source: Tumblr}
2. This Image ^
When I saw this on Tumblr, I couldn't help but laugh because it's so true. I've always felt Spring Semesters are tougher than Fall. This is especially true since I will be graduating soon and there's still so many things to take care of. It may also be that by Spring, I feel burned out and Spring Break comes as a huge relief. But thankfully summer is just around the corner, and it will be my last Spring Semester for some time. It will soon be off to the "Real World". Yikes LOL.

astrid stars, friday favorites, meghan rosette, starbucks,
{Source: Her Campus}
3. This article from Her Campus
Talking about graduation, in one of the emails from Her Campus this week they had this article(?) on the 17 Things College Seniors are Tired on Hearing. And it was all so true LOL. Look we have enough pressure and stuff going on as it is, we don't need to hear these things. But obviously it's much funnier with the memes the article had :) By the way, if you want to join Her Campus' Blogger Network, you can do so by clicking here.

astrid stars, friday favorites, meghan rosette, starbucks,
{Source: Business Insider}
4. Map of Popular Starbucks Drinks
If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, then you know I'm obsessed with Starbucks, like majorly. So when I saw this article from Business Insider, I had to see for myself what drinks are ranked as most popular by State. I'm not surprised that Frappuccino's are the most popular drink in Los Angeles. It is pretty hot here year round so that may explain it. Personally I get other iced drinks, but Mocha Fraps use to be my go-to drink when I first started drinking Starbucks. 

astrid stars, friday favorites, meghan rosette, starbucks,
{Source: The Beauty Of Words Blog}
5. This Quote^
Last but not least, there's this quote. It's just so beautiful and motivational, I can't get over it. And it's so true too. You dream in your sleep or while laying in bed to escape your life, to forget a bad day or the bad parts of your day, but dreaming in the day is different. You get ideas and you get excited and day dream about these ideas because it's taking you to a happy place, a place of possibility. Also in the day if you dream about something, you are most likely to write it down or talk about making it real, but often you forget about the things you dream of at night. 

So there you go, another week of Favorite in the books. What were your Friday Favorites this week? And what are your thoughts on mine? Let me know in the comments below :)

Love,
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like mangos lol I love that map of Starbucks drinks! I love iced coffee and I'm from Florida (although I live in Atlanta now) and I drink iced coffee no matter where I am or how cold it is! Besides the occasional peppermint mocha :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol no worries, the little girl I take care of is not a mango fan either. And I agree on the iced coffee. 90% of the time I get cold drinks! And yumm peppermint mocha(and pumpkin spice). Favorite part of the holidays

    ReplyDelete