Astrid*Stars: LBD Goes Street Chic

Thursday, April 3, 2014

LBD Goes Street Chic

astridstars, LBD, Street Chic, fashion, ootd, style, forever21
Dress: Forever21 || Denim Jacket: American Eagle || Necklace: Forever21(but I got it as a freebie on my last day interning) || Tights: TJ Maxx || Ankle Booties: MIA via 6PM.com
Today I wanted to share an outfit I wore a couple of weeks ago. I was going to post it then, but since Spring was around the corner, I wanted to highlight the upcoming trends. However, I feel this outfit works just as much for Fall/Winter(well California Winter) as well as the chillier days of Spring. 
Originally I had worn this outfit without the tights, but it got chilly so I decided to throw them on. I love that the outfit is appropriate for just about anything. I wore it to school as well as to the errands I did that day. It was comfortable and effortless without making me feel like I was overdressed or frumpy. I also love the fact that I was able to do Day to Night with it. It is an outfit I would wear on a date or even to casual Friday(if I worked in a more corporate setting). I felt very Street Chic.


Here are some detailed pics:



astridstars, LBD, Street Chic, fashion, ootd, style, forever21, MAC

My makeup was my usual foundation routine(I can make a video if you want) and I used the Pink Pearl Mac pigment I posted about a few Makeup Mondays ago. I just love how it all came together. It made this dress playful and fun instead of just a plain black basic dress. 

What do you think about my outfit? Is it something you would wear or what changes would you make to recreate it with your own spin? Let me know in the comments below :)

Love,
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. Love this look! The color of your hair is so pretty :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thanks Megan! You are always so sweet. Sadly it's hair dye lol, but it's taken a while to grow out so yay for that

    ReplyDelete