Astrid*Stars: Love in a Box Blogger Swap ~ April 2014

Friday, April 25, 2014

Love in a Box Blogger Swap ~ April 2014


This month I decided to be part of the the Love in a Box Blogger Swap that's hosted my Megan of Lush to Blush and Kimberly of Kimberly's Chronicle. And I'm so glad I did. My partner this month was Chloe of Wanderlust in the Midwest and it was a blast getting to know her. 


Chloe is a senior, like me, from the University of Michigan, who will be getting a degree in French, Political Science, and statistics, meaning she is super smart. I was so excited to get to know her since I took 3 years of French in high school, although I've forgotten much of it. I was also excited when she told me that she will be moving to France in September to teach English at the elementary school level. I mean, who doesn't want to live in France? She is definitely living the life LOL. And I've been loving her blog which features travel posts, product reviews, fashion, and peaks into her life.

Now for what she got me:



I was so excited when I came home to this last week. And when I opened the box, every thing was cutely wrapped up like this, in the pretty wrapping paper. Just the presentation alone got me happy.


In that box you saw wrapped up in the green patterned paper, I found these amazing smelling candles and the cutest flower petal candle holder. I love candles and these smell just like spring to me :)


Since I told her I have a thing for mustache themed things, she got me this eraser and lip balm in the shape of a mustache. She also got me this cute journal, which if you have gotten to know me, you may have figured out I can never have enough journals around. And this one is really so pretty.



Continuing with the mustache theme, Chloe got me this 'stache box. I will probably be transferring my earrings into this or using it for my paperclips. Really this box couldn't have been more perfect and fitting. And again, the presentation alone did me in. Chloe was so sweet in getting me all this and I'm more than grateful that she was my first partner in the Blogger Swap. Thank you so much, Chloe!

If you are a blogger and want to participate in this blogger swap, sign up here :)

Love,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment