Astrid*Stars: Influenster #VivaVoxBox

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Influenster #VivaVoxBox

{Source: Me}
First off, I'd like to apologize for going almost a whole week without blogging, it really wasn't my intention. As some of you may know, I'm graduating soon so I was tied up finishing up final projects. I wish I was doing far more exciting things, but it was all school's fault LOL. But to make it up, I decided to share my very first Influenster VoxBox that I received a few weeks ago.
You even get a video ;)

Please keep in mind that I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster  If you don't know what Influenster is a website where you can take a series of surveys based on your interests, with the possibility of being asked to participate in programs to test new products. The box I received was for the #VivaVoxBox program and it really had some awesome goodies. So I hope you can forgive me. So here is what I got:
The Loot all together :)
 Now let's break it down:

1. Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer in Cocoa Radiant ($7.99 for 6.5 oz can):
This is a spray on lotion that actually goes on pretty light, which I like, and absorbs quickly. I'm not a big lotion kind of girl for the simple fact that I hate how heavy and greasy most lotions feel. So this is perfect for me. I also like that it's not sticky, which I've experienced from other spray on lotions. Another thing I love, the smell. I know some people don't care for it, but it's always a plus when your lotion smells good, and I'm not referring to a perfume like smell, but a light pleasant smell. It's also great for putting in your gym bag since you can close the spray and not have it leak all over.


2. Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card:
The next thing in this #VivaVoxBox is this rewards card, which seeing how high gas prices are today, is a blessing. With this rewards card you save 3 cents on every gallon of gas. It may not seem like a lot but as a really broke college student, every penny does count. And you can also earn rewards to save money on shopping and dining. I have yet to use it since Shell is not in my usual route home, but can't wait to put to good use. Oh and it's free, so holla!


3. Pure ICE nail polishesin It's Complicated(Sparkly one) and After Hours(Pink/Coral) 
($1.69 each exclusively at Walmart):
I was really excited when I saw that I got these two nail polishes. I had seen them at Walmart before, but have never tried the brand. That being said, I really like the colors they sent me. After Hours for one is perfect for summer since it's so bright and seems like it would go well with a tan(I don't tan on purpose, but I'm Mexican so I tan easily, LOL) and I've been obsessesed with sparkly nail polishes lately so It's Complicated was a great choice for me. Also love that It's Complicated has a gray base.
And it's always a plus when you can get nail polishes free of formaldehyde, toluene and DBP :)
Can't wait to try them out!

 4. NEW Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths ($5.99 Avg. Retail):
These couldn't have come at a better time since I just ran out of the makeup wipes Rachel sent me. Also I have had a good experience with Cetaphil in the past and love that I can now use their Gentle Skin formula on the go. I actually opened them this morning and they are honestly the softest facial wipes I've used and I've used quite a variety of them. And it was fantastic at taking of my leftover eye makeup! I'm also will be going to the gym more often now that school is close to be over so you bet I will be throwing these into my gym bag, so I don't break out.


5. NYC New York Color City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color in South Ferry Berry ($2.99):
A girl can never have too many lip products(or eyeshadow), so I'm happy I received this. I'm also in love with the color which is a pretty, bright red with a slight pink tone and is highly pigmented. It goes on really smooth and love that it comes in this chubby stick form. It's perfect for everyday and claims it last six hours, but I'll have to wait and see if that's true since it's my first time wearing it and I'm only 4 hours in. I've been a fan of NYC as a drugstore brand and they have yet to fail me.


6. Montagne Jeunesse: Manuka Honey Peel Off ($2.49):
I'm really excited to try this mask after this week winds down. It seems like the perfect way to end the semester. I love that it is honey based, which is a natural anti-bacterial cleanser, and that they added jasmine to it. What I love even more though is that it is paraben free and not animal tested. 
You can purchase them at Ulta and Walmart and they are pretty inexpensive :)

Here's the video on my beauty channel if you want to see the actual unboxing:


I hope you enjoyed this little share and please let me know if you've tried any of these products :)

Love,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment