Astrid*Stars: Save the Undies!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Save the Undies!

*This article is sponsored by U by Kotex® Pads, all opinions however are my own*

I don't know about you, but I'm very particular about my undies. I actually annoy my mom with how picky can be when buying new pairs. I look not only for comfort, but also for ones that won't give me panty lines(my pet peeve). Because it takes me such a long time to find the perfect ones, it breaks my heart when I lose my favorite pairs to my evil period. That's why I'm glad to join the Save the Undies campaign brought to you by U by Kotex®!


While I usually use tampons when I'm on my period, I still like to have pads handy for sleeping since I tend to oversleep. Thankfully U by Kotex® offers a full line of feminine care products for periods including pads, liners and tampons. Outstanding protection that keeps you one step ahead. This means I am completely covered at all times. Better yet,  they have committed to helping us ladies Save the Undies one pair at a time.

In order to do so, U by Kotex® pads have been improved. Introducing new U by Kotex® Ultra Thin Pads with 3D Capture Core*, a one-of-a-kind center that locks away wetness to help stop leaks. Now available in our Cleanwear® pads, AllNighter® pads and Security* pads. I particularly like their Ultra Thin Pads because they are so comfortable and barely noticeable. And it doesn't hurt that they come in such cute packaging :)




 Want to join in and help Save the Undies? Then get your free samples here! Ends June 30th.

Love,
Astrid

16 comments:

  1. My girls only like these .... and bc the packaging is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. They really do work well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new packaging and their new products have actually impressed me. The only thing I hate is that sometimes they are a bit expensive! Ill need to try the overnight pads when I see them on sale, need some new ones!

    Michelle | A Lovely Allure

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new capture core technology. It sounds like it would really work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a long time Kotex fan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea wish they were cheaper, but its worth it for the comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right?! Nice to find they have our backs when we need it the most

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! I was the same way when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it? Makes for a nicer time during that time of month

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I think it is so cool! And needed LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Same here. I do Always every once in a while, but the comfort isn't the same

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've used U by Kotex for YEARS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is my favorite brand to use

    ReplyDelete