Astrid*Stars: Spring Cleaning: Better Late than Never

Monday, June 2, 2014

Spring Cleaning: Better Late than Never

{Source: Delightfully Dishy}
So I want to keep today's post short and sweet and to the point instead of my usual rambling. I'm pretty tired from waking up early, on a somewhat productive Sunday. Oh and I had a spin class, which is my first one in over a year and a half(my very first one was, eh). Anyway, today I wanted to address spring cleaning, which I'm aware is kind of late to be doing, but better late than never. 
Now that I've had a few days/weeks to relax after graduation, I really want to address the junk that's been haunting me lately. I'm talking not only my closet, which has been the main priority since it's what I usually do spring cleaning of, but also emails, my room in general, my car and other personal life things (i.e. rekindle friendships and my schedule). During school, I was too busy to do all this so I had to put it on the back burner, but I'm tired of procrastinating any longer than I already have.

I also want to get this taken care of while I'm still a sort of student, who is not yet employed and has to do internships. I know that once I get an actual full time job, it will only get crazier and more impossible(due to time) to do all of this. Plus I kind of just need to declutter my life since school is no longer an excuse for the craziness(and my laziness). Not only that, but hopefully by decluttering I can have more energy(the clutter is draining me) to put together fun(more fun) blogs and videos. 

So first things first is that closet. Let me know in the comments below if you would like me to blog about how I spring clean my closet or any of what I'm about to spring clean. Also tips are welcomed.

Love,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment