Astrid*Stars: Thoughts on Thursday: Summer Bucket List

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thoughts on Thursday: Summer Bucket List

create your summer, summer bucket list, thoughts on thursday,
{Source: me}
For this week's Thoughts on Thursday, I wanted to do something fun and that's appropriate with summer just around the corner. Each summer, I like to create a bucket list. Sure I have a bucket list for my life, but I also like making one specifically for the summer because it is usually when I actually have the time to attempt the items on my list. It also makes me more excited for summer.


create your summer, summer bucket list, thoughts on thursday,
{Source: Me using Stock Photo}
This is my list of what I hope to accomplish this summer. Of course, I'll probably add to it as summer rolls along. I really do want to make each one of these possible. Some are simple like Hike More or Read 5 Books, but others I may find more challenging to accomplish, like getting surf lessons(why must I be so broke) and getting a job. Either way, I'm going to make the most of my summer. I used the #CreateYourSummer hashtag because it is also what I will be sharing for the Tone It Up Bikini Series, and that is the has tag they use. I encourage you to create your own summer bucket list. 

Share what you hope to accomplish this summer in the comments below. Do our lists match?
I can't wait to see what you share. You can just write it in the comments or link a pic or write your own blog post. Either way, let's make summer 2014 a great one, no matter what we put on our list.

Love,
Astrid

3 comments:

  1. I just made my summer bucket list this morning! I want to do a lot of the things you wrote too :) Can't wait for all the fun

    check mine out at www.theoutlet-unplugged.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddi, those are all awesome. Kind of jealous you're going to Europe, I want to go back so badly. Also love you're blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sounds like your summer was filled with awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete