Astrid*Stars: Influenster Surf's Up VoxBox

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Influenster Surf's Up VoxBox


I hope everyone had a wonderful July 4th Holiday Weekend :) I know I certainly had fun, even if I was technically working this weekend(nanny duty). I meant to schedule some posts, but as per usual, I got tied up with last minute shenanigans(such as getting a new job!!!). I did however manage to upload my unboxing of my Influenster #SurfUpVoxBox on my beauty channel. So now here is the post to go along with it, that I meant to write before I left. 



1. Jamba Juice Smoothie Kits ($2.99-3.49)
This VoxBox came with two coupons for the Jamba Juice Smoothie Kits. One of the coupons gets me a kit for free, while the other one gets me a dollar off. I have yet to use them, but that's because I forget to put them in my wallet LOL. I'm actually excited to try these since I use to love Jamba Juice when I was younger and haven't had one of their smoothies in a while. The kits allow you to enjoy your favorite JJ smoothie anywhere, anytime, you just have to add juice and blend. They are suppose to be loaded with a full serving of fruit and yogurt as well as antioxidants. To be honest, while I'm excited to try these, I'm not sold on how full of nutrients they claim to be. Either way though, I'm excited to try their yumminess.


2. Hawaiian Tropic® Silk Hydration After Sun: (2oz/$2.99, 8oz/$8.99)
I took this with me on my trip over the weekend since I was gonna be exposed to the sun a lot( the downside to camping, sorta). However, I didn't get to use it since my sunscreen did a good job of keeping my skin from burning in the sun. Even though I am not sunburned, nor plan to be anytime soon, I still want to use it soon. The fact that it is the first and only after sun product that combines gel and lotion intrigues me. Not only does this sound super moisturizing, but also refreshing. It sounds like an especially nice way to cool off after a day at the beach. Also the smell is sooooo good!! Can't get enough of the coconut papaya scent! 


3. First-Aid Shot Therapy ($2.99)
This is a liquid pain relief shot. It can be used to relieve headaches/migraines(ugh, hate these), bak pain, sore muscles, back pain and hangover headaches. I have never seen something like this before, at least not for adults. I am looking forward to trying this out, possibly after a really tough workout. The dose is the whole little shot they sent me, which is a bit scary since it seems like a lot, but hey whatever helps to take the pain away. 


4. SinfulColors Professional Nail Polish ($1.99)
Yayyy!! I got another nail polish. The color is similar to the last one, but brighter and slightly more pink. It's called Eva So Bright. The best part of it though is that it is formaldehyde, toluene and DBP free. AND... it is never animal tested, which is always awesome. I don't specifically seek out products that are void of these chemicals(though I should), but it is always nice when they are free of them. It definitely helps me feel safer and allows me to recommend it to loved ones with kids. Who wants their little ones exposed to chemicals?


5. Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Shampoo & Conditioner ($3/travel size, $6/full size)
So this time around, Influenster either sent out COVERGIRL Bombshell Curvaceous by LashBlast Mascara or these. While I would have been stoked to get the mascara, I'm glad I got the shampoo & conditioner instead. For one, they were convenient for my trip. Also, I've wanted to try them for a while, but hadn't allowed myself to "splurge" on them. I'm still testing them out since my hair started has been misbehaving. However, I am obsessed with how yummy this smells as well!! The scent is just perfect to get you in the summer mood!!

And as mentioned, here is my unboxing video, enjoy:



Love,
Astrid

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.


34 comments:

  1. i keep seeing these! :) i want one now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super great items. I love the brand Not Your Mothers, and that Beach Texturized sounds awesome. I seriously need to get this box. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I seriously need to see if they do this in Australia, this box looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That First Aid shot therapy looks good. I suffer migraines and would try anything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know Jamba made smoothie kits! That's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such a great box. The nail colour is perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't receive this box, I got a different one, but now I'm a little jealous of the Jamba stuff, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never got a box offer from them. :( so jealous!

    Katreena
    Www.sugarspiceeverythinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those jamba juice boxes look so yummy!! And I'm loving that polish color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet the after sun smells great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a fun box! Love the nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like an awesome box! I love that after sun lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  13. songbirdsandbuttonsJuly 8, 2014 at 7:50 PM

    Ooh fun box! Love the hair stuff! And that nail color!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i've been seeing this box box all over! i just signed up for influenster last month!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Influenster's VoxBoxes! There were some awesome things in this one - I know I love the Jamba Juice kits!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so need me one of these boxes I am yet to reach a stage yo get one

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this voxbox! I really need to try that after sun lotion!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The After Sun lotion sounds amazing! Great box!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I got that box too but got the mascara, I really wanted the hair stuff, I've heard such great things about them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a fun box! The hair stuff looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want that hair stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You should sign up on Influenster if you haven't already :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I hope they have it available there :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I tried this last night and it actually works pretty great :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I didn't know either, but it is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Haha, I'm always jealous of the other boxes too, even though I've loved the ones I've received.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just keep doing the surveys. It took me some time to get my first one

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hopefully, you get a voxbox of your own soon :) It takes some time, but I'm sure you will get yours soon.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm still testing the stuff out but I can definitely say my hair smells amazing after I use it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. The nail polish is super cute! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete