Astrid*Stars: Where I'd Go If Someone Gave me a Free Plane Ticket

Friday, July 11, 2014

Where I'd Go If Someone Gave me a Free Plane Ticket

{Source: 20SB Prompt}
Sorry for the long post title LOL. Anyway, today I had planned on a different post altogether, but it didn't quite work out since I got busy and wasn't able to get it together. However, I decided to use the prompt from Twenty Something Blogger's Network. This prompt is actually perfect for the summer since it means vacation for most of us and when people usually are able to take some awesome trips. Unfortunately, I'm too broke right now to go to the many places I'd like to visit, but if someone gave me a free plane ticket, I'd be so stoked!!

My first choice would be to go to Barcelona! I love this city soooo much. I visited this city back in the summer of 2008 before my senior year of High School and I fell in love with it. For one, it has one of the coolest churches I've ever seen. Yes, I'm talking about La Sagrada Familia. It also has amazing art from Gaudí(hello Park Güell!!) and a Dalí museum. The food is delicious and the people are wonderful. I've honestly never felt more welcomed!

Another city I'd want to go to would be Seattle. This is for two reasons: 1) Tuyen lives there and I miss my roommate so much and 2) Grey's Anatomy is based there LOL. Aside from that, it also is the home to Starbucks(my crack) and from what I've been told, it has a pretty cool art scene. I've never been here, but it just seems like a really cool city to explore.

My third choice would be Greece. It's waters just look soooo blue and it's islands hold so much history. Plus, it seems like such a romantic place to go and a place where I can really just disconnect from technology and enjoy the scenery. This is actually where I dream of going to on my honeymoon. Yes I know, I'm so cheesy, but oh well, that's just who I am. 

Where would you go? Let me know in the comments. I'm curious!!
Here are some pics to give you some inspiration :)







Love,
Astrid

5 comments:

  1. That's such a large question to ask! I think I would have to hit the big 3 in Italy though - Venice, Florence, Rome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would easily go to England, preferably Brighton! I start my application process to study abroad at the University of Westminster so I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to go home in Vietnam. I live in Finland and the food crave sometimes is too big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would go to the Bahamas! In need of a tropical getaway with the hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!
    I'd love to go to Seattle as well. Actually, I would love to go to any Northeastern or Northwestern state if I had the chance. I think that would be great.

    ReplyDelete