Astrid*Stars: Save the Undies: What I'd Rather Spend my Money On

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Save the Undies: What I'd Rather Spend my Money On


*This article is sponsored by U by Kotex® Pads, all opinions however are my own*
I know it's been a while since I blogged (hello its August 10th already). I apologize for this, I've honestly just been adjusting to my new work schedule so I'm sorry about that. Anyway, back in June I wrote post about joining the Save the Undies campaign by U by Kotex®. I told you how much I hate ruining my favorite pairs of undies at the hands of my period since I'm quite particular about them. Well not only is it heartbreaking to lose my favorite pair after searching high and low for a comfortable pair and one that won't give me ugly panty lines, but it's also expensive.

{Source: Victoria's Secret}
Like I said, I like particular underwear. My favorite go to underwear is the No-Show Sexy Hiphugger from Victoria's Secret. It is the one underwear I know I can trust will make me feel confident and not have to constantly be checking if my panty line is visible. However, it sells at 3 for $33 or $12.50 for a solid color and $14.50 for a printed one. I don't know about you but that's a splurge on undies. So when I'm forced to buy more undies because my period has ruined just about all of them, it can get quite frustrating. That's why joining the Save the Undies campaign is so important to me. It not only helps me save my favorite pair, but also my money. 

I'm so thankful that U by Kotex® has designed pads that will help me do just this. They've made sure that their pads have the latest technology (in period wear, duh) with their 3D Capture Core*. My favorite from their line, as I've said before, are their Ultra Thin Pads, but they also have Cleanwear® pads, AllNighter® pads and Security* pads. Plus they all come in super cute packaging, which you can see in my previous post on this. 

If you want to help Save the Undies, and your money, get your free samples here!
This ends August 29th, so hurry, go get your samples!

Love,
Astrid

8 comments:

  1. I only wear no-shows! I just can't stand an underwear line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true. Why let nice undies go to waste?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for talking about this campaign! I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me as well. It's good to know that companies out there truly care about these types of things. I'll definitely be checking these out the next time I'm at my local Target. Thanks! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is, but it seems to be the only place that has the undies that won't give me panty lines lol! So its always a shame when I got to lose them to my periods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are great! Don't forget your free samples

    ReplyDelete