Astrid*Stars: Weekly Wishes #4

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Weekly Wishes #4


I can't believe I've been doing this for a month. And just like last week, this post is a bit late. Mostly it's due to the fact that I've barely been home and have been enjoying lots of time with friends and my new special someone. But I haven't forgotten about you or my blog! So how did week 3 go?

Let's review what I wanted to accomplish:
1. Get More Sleep.- Like I said, I've barely been home so this definitely did not happen. But still striving for it. 

2. Organize Blog Duties- I was able to take care of some blog things and get a bit more organized. I also, along with a coworker, decided to invest in some blog design tools so at least some of this got done. 

3. Read More.- Yea this really didn't happen. But still working on it. 

So now for this week's goals:

1. Get Some Sleep.- So this one is slightly modified this week since it is Halloween tomorrow and well I'll be surprised if I get any sleep that day. This week has already been a weird one for sleep, but hey hopefully this weekend is a chill one and I get to nap most of it with Charlie.

2. Get Charlie to a groomer- So Charlie was having some issues with dry paw pads, but now that we took care of that, he really needs to get his nails cut cuz I'm too scared to do it myself. He also needs a light trim so his hair isn't poking his cute puppy eyes. So this is a weekend task.

3. Order a new phone- I really need to go do this. I still own an iPhone 4S and it is finally letting me know it's end is near. And now that I'm no longer under my ex's contract, I really should go place my iPhone 6 Plus order so I can get a new phone this year. 

So again, keeping it short, simple and somewhat doable this week. I have a feeling, I can cross off two of them off easily. I may be terrible at this keeping my wishes thing (for now), but still love these little lists. 

If you would like to join in on this fun, started by The Nectar Collective click here


The Nectar Collective

Love,
Astrid

27 comments:

  1. I wish sleeping more was on my list. This week I had one project to finish but got wrapped up in watching Gilmore Girls... oops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time I have time to sleep I can't sleep so I end up doing blog stuff or catching up on anime lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been trying to work out my phone situation and it has been so annoying. I need mine unlocked since I travel and ATT is being a pain. I may have to switch providers :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel ya on all of those, except I did get the iPhone 6 recently and LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a new phone too! I've trying to get the iPhone 6 for weeks now but all the AT&T's in Chicago are sold out until November! My old phone has been acting up lately so hopefully the shipment comes this weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get all your wishes filled this week plus can do some reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We got the iphone6 and it's so hard to adjust to bc of how big it is. i guess it will just take a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you on the needing more sleep! I am so excited from a week of moving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i def need more sleep and to organize blog stuff better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone has been telling me to switch to the iPhone - I can't man... I love my Blackberry too much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too could do with being more organised, hope you get the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love reading people goals for the week. I definitely have a "read more" goal but never seem to be able to make the time

    ReplyDelete
  13. songbirdsandbuttonsNovember 2, 2014 at 10:34 AM

    I really want to start reading more too - just like, relaxation reading. Sometimes it's so hard to find the time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's so hard for me to find time to read these days, so I've been listening to a lot of audiobooks instead!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Get more sleep is always on my list as it's almost 2am and here I am, haha! One day, right!?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahahaha Gilmore Girls ftw! I have been catching up on Sons of Anarchy so I too have been distracted

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahaha I know what you mean. I've been busy spending time with friends and a special someone and then tv distracts me

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ugh that is annoying. I feel phone companies are the worst. Don't get me started on T-mobile

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lucky! Yea I still can't order it cuz my mom's phone needs to be activated first. Can't wait to be part of the iPhone6 club lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yea they are sold out here in LA too. I'm so over my 4s (yes its that old LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you and some things did get done.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yea I'll be going from a 4s to the 6 plus so I will have to adjust, but I've played on my friend's 6plus and it's not too bad

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on the move. Hope you can get some sleep now.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's like the never ending cycle, but all worth it

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hahahah, I went from a blackberry to an iPhone but I had the really old curve at the time that was falling apart so it wasn't too bad

    ReplyDelete
  26. Read more and get more sleep are on my wish list too! Somehow, they always evade me though.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love that sleep is on your list again. I feel like it's perpetually on mine! Maybe one day we'll be crossing it off

    ReplyDelete