If you have been reading my blog for some time now, you may have seen me mention my love of to-do lists or something to that effect from time to time. Well I'm about to share a little more of my love for them with you with a new weekly post. This will not replace some of my Monday features, but will become a nice addition and a way to recommit to this blog since I've only been blogging once of week if at all. So starting today I'd like to introduce you to Weekly Wishes. Now before I get to what my weekly to-do list/goals are for the week, let me just mention that this wasn't of my own doing. This is actually part of a link-up that Melyssa over at the The Nectar Collective started sometime last year and it has since grown and spread to many other wonderful bloggers.
Like I said, lately I haven't been blogging a lot and most of that is due to my work schedule and having had a busy couple of months. However I really miss it. I also have noticed that in general, I need to just get more shit done. While I have been productive in my busy-ness, I still feel like there are things I'm wanting to do or having to do that aren't getting done, so this is a nice little jumpstart and it's even better since I'm participating with a great community of bloggers. Before I start rambling too much though here are my wishes ( ahem goals) for the week:
1. Edit videos for my beauty channel-- I tend to film videos, but forget, or rather get distracted by something else that has to be done, to edit and upload them. I also need to edit my vlogs since I'm so behind on that.
2. Keep my room clean. This is a big one for me because it never fails that soon after I clean my room it looks like a tornado came back to demolish it once more. I don't like being messy, in fact it makes me frustrated with myself, so I really want to keep this one. So far I've managed to keep my car clean and mess free as well as my purse, and my room has stayed clean for 4 days straight. Let's hope I keep this up.
3. Workout!! I started this diet plan about 2 or 3 weeks ago as well as #FriskyFall from Tone It Up, yet I've barely worked out, whether it's going to the gym or at home. So this week I want to workout at least 5 out of the 7 days, no matter what.
4. Write some planned posts on this blog! Obviously this one is super important :) Despite my lack of blogging, the idea machine has still been churning. I have a few posts I've been meaning to write so now I just gotta gather my thoughts and write them.
5. Read 3 books. So I've been buying a lot of books lately, think weekly, for the past month or so. From book club books to some that just were screaming my name, I now have plenty to read, I just gotta get to it. I also have some NetGalley books to finish. The sooner I read them the sooner I can share my reviews with you, which means guaranteed posts. It's a win win all around. Plus it's fall so it really should be happening.
I will stop there or else this list will just be way too long. If you would like to join in on this fun, click here: