Astrid*Stars: Weekly Wishes #5: November Wishes

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Weekly Wishes #5: November Wishes


OMG, it's November already. Honestly can't believe October (such a great month) is over and that we only have two months left of this year. It really has been a great year for the most part and I'm willing to finish it off with a bang by keeping up with my weekly wishes.

Here are last week's wishes:
1. Get Some Sleep- I finally got some sleep over the weekend. YAYY!!! I slept in a lot on Saturday and thanks to daylight savings time being over, I got really decent sleep Saturday night. It's an improvement, but still needs a lot of work. 

2. Get Charlie to a groomer- So happy I was able to do this. His hair doesn't grow long, but he needed a trim around the eyes and belly area and needed his nails clipped. Now he looks a bit better. 

3. Order a new phone- Ok so I tried to do this, but since my mom's phone hasn't arrived and therefore hasn't been activated, I can't transfer my line quite yet. It also means I can't order my phone quite yet. 

I like that I was able to cross off two things from my list and almost did the third one if only I'd be able to order the phone. Definitely a nice feeling of accomplishment. 

But now its a new week and a new month so guess it's time to put forth some new wishes and maybe some that are a bit more long-term (for the month anyway). 

{Source: Unsplash}
1.  Create a budget and stick to it.- This is the first order of business for the month of November. I've been meaning to do this for a while, but after pretty much spending a whole paycheck in a weekend, I realize I need something concrete to follow so I can pay off some bills.

2. Read More- My goal is to read at least 4 books this month. I feel like I can do this, I just need to create a routine and make time. 

3. Sleep- I hope that by the end of the month, I will be getting at least 6 hours of sleep a night. Fingers crossed. 

4. Participate in NaNoWriMo. - I plan on trying/attempting to write a novel this month as part of the National Novel Writing Month that occurs in November. Like I've said in previous posts, I like to challenge myself.

5. Exercise more and eat healthier.- I use to be a lot better at doing this not too long ago. I need to start doing this again. Perhaps try new recipes with my new special someone since we tend to cook or bake pretty much all the time we get together. And he is willing to join me on my workouts so yay!!

6. Keep up with Blog Posts &Youtube Videos- So I realize that since work started, my blog has suffered a bit. I need to change this and start posting more and stick to the schedule I'd made for my videos.

As you can see, I have lots to keep me busy this week/month, but I will try my best to get on it. 

What are your wishes this week/month? Let me know in the comments below. Can't wait to see what they are.

And remember, you can always join this link up by clicking below:

The Nectar Collective

Love,
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. I am so with you on the 'create a budget and stick to it'. I am trying very hard to do that from now on! My blog has also suffered lately with everything else I have on so I'm going to try and create a blog schedule and stick to it!! Good luck with your goals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Good luck to you too. Budgets are so hard but hopefully we can get it together lol

    ReplyDelete