Astrid*Stars: Weekly Wishes #6

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Weekly Wishes #6


Another week, another set of wishes. For starters, I wish I could get it together and get these posts up on Mondays, but guess I'll work up to that. But anyway, I can't believe we are almost half way through this month. It's scary to see how fast time goes by, but the only thing we can do is enjoy the ride. Last week I shared my wishes/goals for the month. Here they are for review (and what I've actually worked on):

1.  Create a budget and stick to it.- I'd cross this off, but I've only done a very basic concept of this. But hey at least I've actually started to think of a system, a deadline and tools. On the plus side, I was able to pay off one credit card, now to focus on paying off the other one.

2. Read More- Yea still working on the reading. 

3. Sleep-  I actually have been getting more sleep this past week. Part of that being that I've fallen asleep before I even know it. 

4. Participate in NaNoWriMo. -  I haven't been writing everyday, but reworking a story I had started, but left very unfinished. I think I'll be able to finish it by the end of the month. 

5. Exercise more and eat healthier.- I haven't been to the gym yet this week although I hope to go at least 3 days, meaning Today, Tomorrow and Sunday. As for eating healthier, I actually have been able to avoid the candy and chips at work. I've been eating more fruit and trying to eat at home as much as possible. 

6. Keep up with Blog Posts & Youtube Videos- Yea I'm working on it.

So my November goals are still in their early stages, but let's focus on this week.

1. Write out my budget- This is totally doable. I got the resources, now just have to put pen to paper.

2. Workout at least 3 days a week- Hoping to get to this before the next weekly wishes post. I think I can do it.

3. Blog- Again, working on this. But hoping to put out two posts I've been meaning to write for some time.

I'm keeping it simple this week. I am currently busy also trying to get Charlie re-trained (he's been having issues with separation anxiety), so I want to be able to make things doable. 

What are your goals for this week? Share in the comments and let me know what you think about mine.

Remember you can always join this link up by clicking below:

The Nectar Collective

Love,
Astrid

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Great list of weekly wishes! I can totally relate to creating a budget and sticking with it… something I have been epically failing at lately. You can totally do it! Just try to keep in mind that it's worth it. That you'll be so proud of yourself if you can stick to it! I know you can do it :-)

    best,
    Ines
    www.memyselfandines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete