Astrid*Stars: Weekly Wishes #7

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Weekly Wishes #7


Soooo,  I know this post is going up pretty late this week, but it was just a busy week. I'd actually started working on it early during the week, but of course, just as soon a I think I have downtime at work, it gets busy at the office. I can't believe how fast this month has gone by. It seems the closer, we are to the end of the year, the faster the time goes. But anyway, here are last week's goals (and what I got done):

1. Write out my budget- I did some of this. For the most part, I wrote down and figured out a debt repayment plan, which right now, is my biggest priority. I am also giving my self a $150 weekly budget, meaning that that's the amount I have to work with each week for gas, food, etc. Everything else is going towards bills and paying back my credit card debt. Still need to write out a more concrete budget though.

2. Workout at least 3 days a week- Um yea, this didn't happen. I keep trying to get my butt to the gym, but have been full of excuses lately. I want to go, but just am not motivated enough, or allow other things to get in the way. Let's hope this week it actually happens.

3. Blog- I think I'm doing a little better here. I think.

Now for this week's goals, I will keep it short since I'm post this so late.

1. Write out budget- Basically, write out the rest of my budget plan other than the debt repayment portion.

2. Write Blog Schedule- I really do need to do this so I can make sure I am blogging time sensitive stuff on time and also so I can start providing you with more posts.

So there, I'm keeping it simple and doable. I really need to start focusing on what I need to do and stop getting so distracted (but how can I not with my cute new boo? LOL). But baby steps.

What are your goals for this week? Share in the comments and let me know what you think about mine.

Remember you can always join this link up by clicking below:

The Nectar Collective

Love,
Astrid

7 comments:

  1. I want to get my editorial calendar organized for the rest of 2014 but with a full time job it is hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been saying the same thing about the gym and I have yet to make it there myself. Hopefully I'll get there this week. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blog schedule can go a long way to being more efficient. I love using an editorial calendar to keep things in order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get much of my week's to-do list done. I'm working on a blog calendar as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love using an editorial calendar for blog posts! Good luck with getting everything organized :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH man! I have been TERRIBLE about my budget lately! Thanks for the reminder! Good luck with your wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh I am right there with you needing to write out budget and exercise more!!!

    ReplyDelete