Since my family doesn't really plan much for that day, other than getting ready for Black Friday (which I skipped), I ended up spending it with my new man and his family (I've known them since HS so no this wasn't weird). We ate a healthier version of the traditional dinner, I made pie, he made cake (both pumpkin of course) and we played Monty Python Monopoly. But anyway, you're here for the Weekly Wishes.
In my last Weekly Wishes I had kept it simple. My goals were to:
1. Write out budget- Still not on paper, but it's working people. But yea need to put pen to paper.
2. Write Blog Schedule-Yea this didn't happen, but it will.
Since December is a new month however, this week's wishes will be a bit broader. As for last month's wishes, I only managed to complete the budget one, sorta. I did read a little more and I did try to eat a bit healthier, but not enough to say I even sorta did it (is that even English?).
But without further ado, here are this month's wishes:
1. Do Vlogmas- As I've mentioned before, I do have a vlog channel on Youtube but I've fallen way behind on editing. Despite that, I am thinking of doing Vlogmas this year and will be posting those videos, even as I try to catch up with the rest of the uploads.
2. Read More- Yep still a goal, especially since it's finally the nice cool weather here in LA.
3. Organize my Blog- I definitely need to work on my blog more and organize myself better. December seems to be slower at work, so this is the perfect opportunity to do this.
4. Eat Healthier and Workout- I think I'm finally ready to get back into the groove, so let's do this.
So there you have it. I am shortening the list a bit from last month, but I think it's doable. Let's end this year with a bang, but in the meantime, let's make it a good one.
Remember you can always join this link up by clicking below: