Astrid*Stars: Weekly Wishes #8: December Wishes

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Weekly Wishes #8: December Wishes

So I tried posting this on December 1st, but I failed, obviously. LOL. At least it is only a day late. And yes I realized I totally forgot to post my wishes last week, but let's face it, I had only posted the previous week's wishes and it was a short week. Plus I was getting pumped up for Thanksgiving, which was the best one I've had.

Since my family doesn't really plan much for that day, other than getting ready for Black Friday (which I skipped), I ended up spending it with my new man and his family (I've known them since HS so no this wasn't weird). We ate a healthier version of the traditional dinner, I made pie, he made cake (both pumpkin of course) and we played Monty Python Monopoly. But anyway, you're here for the Weekly Wishes.

In my last Weekly Wishes I had kept it simple. My goals were to:

1. Write out budget- Still not on paper, but it's working people. But yea need to put pen to paper. 

2. Write Blog Schedule-Yea this didn't happen, but it will. 

Since December is a new month however, this week's wishes will be a bit broader. As for last month's wishes, I only managed to complete the budget one, sorta. I did read a little more and I did try to eat a bit healthier, but not enough to say I even sorta did it (is that even English?).

But without further ado, here are this month's wishes:

1. Do Vlogmas- As I've mentioned before, I do have a vlog channel on Youtube but I've fallen way behind on editing. Despite that, I am thinking of doing Vlogmas this year and will be posting those videos, even as I try to catch up with the rest of the uploads.

2. Read More- Yep still a goal, especially since it's finally the nice cool weather here in LA.

3. Organize my Blog- I definitely need to work on my blog more and organize myself better. December seems to be slower at work, so this is the perfect opportunity to do this. 

4. Eat Healthier and Workout- I think I'm finally ready to get back into the groove, so let's do this.

So there you have it. I am shortening the list a bit from last month, but I think it's doable. Let's end this year with a bang, but in the meantime, let's make it a good one. 

Remember you can always join this link up by clicking below:

The Nectar Collective

Love,
Astrid

26 comments:

  1. Great monthly goals Astrid :) I have written out my wishes too and taking it day by day to achieve them. Keeping up with my blog editorial calendar is definitely one of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals to have, good luck!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I say those same things every week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to make a blog schedule too!! I suck ahha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get my goals written out for the month. It's the third and I won't be doing them tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I am so behind on my blog schedule. I need to get cracking at it tomorrow before family arrives for the holidays. My internet has been very slow and figity today :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh I need to get behind so many of these! I'm awful for planning ahead, but life just gets in the way and you get so busy it's hard to find time for everything!


    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I struggle with organizing, too--only in my case, it's everything in my life BUT my blog (clearly I have excellent priorities!). :) My husband and I were doing well on keeping our budget straight on paper, but we've fallen down in the last few months. Time to get back on that bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great goals! I definitely need to create a blog schedule too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahealthier fittermeDecember 4, 2014 at 7:54 AM

    I love how you call them wishes instead of goals... I have also contemplating on doing vlogmas this year, but don't think I have enough subscribers as I am a youtube newbie... Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the weekly wishes! Goals sometimes makes me feel like i failed if i didn't complete them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, I'm with you on ALL of these (except vlogmas since I don't vlog), but getting blog stuff organized, and eating better, all so real right now! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these. Im in line with them. Budgeting is the WORST!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome goals and thanks for making me chuckle! Budget... what's that?!?! Ughhh the dreaded budget! I just did my first vlog and was so scared, but it was not bad at all! Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck on your goals this month! Don't worry ... i also didn't manage to post on Dec. 1 since I was traveling. *sigh. Man blogging is a lot more work than I thought! Eating healthier and working out is a great goal! I'm trying to do the same! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck, lady! My goal is just to get through the rest of the week! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  17. One of my biggest goals this month is to get my blog more organized. I'm looking to switch platforms at the beginning of the year so I need to prep for that. Good luck with your goals this month!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My biggest goal this month is to work out 6 days a week. So here's hoping you complete all your goals and mine, too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need to write out my budget as well! So hard to actually sit down and do it. Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am writing out my budget tomorrow! I am also starting to think that I need to start figuring out taxes since it is almost that time of the year :/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good luck with your goals - the get your blog organized one is on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love goal lists! i hope you achieve yours!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great goals! I have a vlog account in Youtube too. And a new camera that is great for filming. But i just haven't had the time.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Writing out a budget is #1 on our list of things to do! So important to see it all laid out!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great goals you have here! I so want to write out a budget as well!

    ReplyDelete