Astrid*Stars: Friday Favorites

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites for the week of March 16th

I hope everyone had a great week. Mine was pretty good if not busy. For one, I drove my mom to a couple of interviews since she's gotten the OK to go back to work after a year on disability. Yes she could have driven herself, but if you live in L.A. then you know parking can get crazy so by me driving her, it was one less thing to worry about. Plus, I didn't really have anything to do and I was able to get some work done while I waited. It was definitely a productive week. That being said, let's get to this week's Friday Favorites.

Favorite Song:




So happy that Mumford & Sons have released a new song! I'm a huge fan of theirs and while "Believe" does have a slightly different sound then their previous work, I can't stop singing it!

Favorite Quote:
{Source: Lululemon Blog}

Talking about believing, I love this quote that I found on Pinterest, but that was originally posted on the Lululemon Blog. The best way to love ourselves is to believe in ourselves. It is both freeing and reassuring. Plus if we don't believe in ourselves, who will?

Favorite Read:


This week I finally opened the March pick for the Girly Book Club I'm a part of (that is the official name of the club). This month we are reading We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (loved her books in HS) and I'm loving it. Its basically about 4 cousins/friends who spend each summer on their family's private Island. However, although they form part of a perfect family, they soon discover just how many lies are among them. I've had this on my list for a while and for the first time in a while, I've found myself staying up late reading. Loving this book and maybe will even do a review on it :)

Favorite Scent:

Yes I still have holiday candles! I stocked up on them because they are my favorite and this week I've been burning Hot Buttered Rum! It smells so good and makes me feel all cozy. Plus it has hints of vanilla and caramel. I am thinking of stocking up on some current seasonal candles though, so let me know your favorites in the comments.

Favorite Product:


This "natural eye" Aqua Shadow Duo from MakeUp Forever is perfection! it comes with this little instruction card and I love the results. What I love about it is that it's simple, gives a natural look that I can wear anywhere (even work) and you can easily toss it into your bag! I actually received this from Dirtsa like a year ago, but just started using it this week and the look is so pretty, I'm obsessed!

Favorite Picture:
{Source: Muffy Takes Manhattan Tumblr}
My final favorite for the week is this picture I found on Tumblr. I love roses and well this picture is a nice reminder that SPRING IS HERE! Which reminds me, I wrote a post to start of Spring with a fresh mind. You can read it here.

I hope everyone enjoyed their week and that you loved my favorites. Also, I was finally able to upload my February Favorites on YouTube. I wish you all a great weekend and don't forget to share your favorites from the week.

Love,
Astrid







No comments:

Post a Comment