Astrid*Stars: InstaNatural's Dead Sea Mud Mask Review

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

InstaNatural's Dead Sea Mud Mask Review


*This post is sponsored by BrandBacker & InstaNatural, but my opinions are 100% my own*
One of my favorite ways to pamper my skin is by using masks. While I try to pamper my skin everyday with my daily routine and eating well, masks take pampering my skin to a whole different level. There are times however that I forget just how much my skin needs and appreciates a good mask. That's why I was happy when InstaNatural sent me their Dead Sea Mud Mask to review.


Like I mentioned, I love me some face masks, but my favorite are the mud based ones because they do such a great job of cleansing my skin while giving it some hydration. InstaNatural's Dead Sea Mud Mask comes from the sacred Dead Sea (kinda obvious in the name, DUH!) and acts as an all-natural detoxifier and purifier. It does this by working to absorb oil, dirt and toxins from the skin. This in turn helps get rid of acne, pimples and blackheads. It's also meant to even skin tone, giving you a more gorgeous complexion.


This was all I needed to hear. Honestly, this winter my skin has just been awful, it's been dry yet oily and I've been breaking out like crazy. My skin was definitely in need of the extra pampering. I needed to get my complexion back on the road to gorgeousness (always the goal right) and also get rid of my acne and frustrating blackheads. I actually remembered to take a before picture this time, which you can see above. The lighting helps disguise some of my acne, but it's there on my forehead, chin and on my cheeks.


After I washed my face, I applied the Dead Sea Mud Mask. Don't I just look gorgeous with the mask on? Seriously I should make it a look (NOT). Anyway, my first thoughts about the mask were, "Wow, this is really watery." I decided not to be quick to judge based on that because other masks I've used have also been on the thinner/waterier side, but build up. Unfortunately, putting on more did not help. It was still very thin and watery and putting more on actually just made it slide around on my face. But alas, the truth was in the results.


After waiting about 10 minutes or so for the mask to dry, I washed it all off. While I was initially less than impressed due to the consistency of the mask, I was pleasantly surprised by the results. My skin felt so soft, a huge difference to how it felt before which was dry and bumpy. Also, I did see less blackheads and my complexion seemed slightly more even. The mask itself felt good on my skin despite the thinness of it and after a few weeks, my skin improved and I see less acne. 

Overall, I was happy with InstaNatural's Dead Sea Mud Mask. I still wish it was a bit thicker in texture/consistency since it is a mud mask, but the results speak for themselves. For that reason alone, it will be staying in my rotation and I'm sure my skin won't mind the weekly pampering. If you would like to try the mask out for yourself, click here.

If you have tried this mask, let me know your thoughts on it in the comments below. If you haven't let me know if this review was helpful and share with me what are some of your favorite masks. 

Love, 
Astrid

3 comments:

  1. I love dead sea masks! I'll definitely have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, which ones have you tried? I loved how soft this left my skin, but as I said, which the consistency was a bit thicker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing beautiful information.

    THE BENEFITS OF THIS MUD MASK ARE COUNTLESS! Renowned anti-aging properties tighten pores, reduce wrinkles and lines and promote youthful, healthy, natural skin. A weekly mud-mask will diminish and heal the most common skin issues including Blemishes, Acne, Breakouts, Pimples, Blackheads, Eczema and Psoriasis. Use as a facial mask, spot treatment or full body mask.

    It is Always Available here Dead Sea Mud Mask In Dubai | Cosmetic Brands In Dubai

    ReplyDelete