Happy Monday every one! I am honestly so excited to start this week. I don't know what it is but Spring just is making me feel more alive and reborn almost(I talked a little about it here). Perhaps its the fact that the flowers are starting to bloom and I'm loving the pastels showing up at the stores. It can also be that I just started a 30-Day Blog Challenge (that I need to catch up on, oops lol) and that I finally start orientation for my new job this week. Either way, my weekly wishes this week will focus a lot on working on this blog because I feel like my mind just hit a huge refresh button.
Last week's wishes:
1. Fill Content Calendar- Still working on that.
2. Research Gardening- Ok so I was running around town more than I planned last week. However, my mom and me started brainstorming about the backyard again and we do know we want to start with planting some grass (not a euphemism, ahem). We know that the bulk for grass seeds is about $80 so that's a start. Also there's a nursery nearby that offers free gardening classes on Saturdays. Still need to see what else we want to plan though.
3. Create Content Calendars for YouTube Channel- Didn't happen, but it will.
This week's wishes:
1. RE: Content Calendars- Definitely need to work on this!
2. 30-Day Blog Challenge- I need to stay on top of this, along with other posts I have planned/want to do. I fell off the wagon a bit over the weekend just because I had a lot of errands to run. But hey at least this means the blog will be getting more love this week and the weeks that follow :)
3. Stay on top of my Facebook Groups- I am a part of a lot of groups on Facebook, particularly blogger groups. I often will post a link to my blog and then forget to return the love until a week later. I also will forget to check up on the groups at times and I feel bad. So this week I want to begin setting aside a designated time to deal with this along with blog comments :)
4. Set up a Sponsors Page- I've been wanting to do this for some time now and my lack of knowledge sometimes keeps me from going through with it. One of the reasons I want to do this is because I'd like to help out other bloggers by sharing their blogs. I also want to do this because it makes the blog look more professional and helps me sustain the blog which in turn means better content for y'all.
Like I said, I really want to put more work into the blog this week. I just feel on fire right now and want to keep that alive. How about you? What do you wish to get done this week? Feel free to share in the comments and remember you can also join in on the fun and do your own Weekly Wishes posts by joining the link up hosted by The Nectar Collective:
P.S. Don't forget about the Totally Awesome Amazon Giveaway I have going on with other bloggers. It ends next week :)