Astrid*Stars: April Wishes || Weekly Wishes #21

Monday, April 6, 2015

April Wishes || Weekly Wishes #21

April Wishes || Weekly Wishes #21

I cannot believe it's April already. Honestly I feel it was just yesterday when I was writing my wishes for March and thinking how February was so short. I cannot complain about March, it was definitely a good month for me what with getting a new job and getting the blogging (and YouTubing) on a smoother roll. I do apologize for April not starting quite so smoothly, this week was seriously busy in terms of work. Anyway, before I set my goals for the month, let's see how last week went with accomplishing my wishes.

Last week's wishes:
1. RE: Content Calendars- Still didn't happen.

2. 30-Day Blog Challenge- Started off fine, but then work came into play and I'm now playing catch up. But, we will get there :)

3. Stay on top of my Facebook Groups- This was probably the only wish I managed to accomplish. Right now I am caught up with the majority of my groups, although I do need to finish up one thread. 

4. Set up a Sponsors Page- Maybe in April, LOL.

Also, as far as my goals for March, I did do 2 out of 3, which isn't bad. I did start doing more fashion posts, such as this one and this one. I also have been doing better with my main channel on YouTube.

With that, here are the goals for this month:

1. Be Punctual- If you know me well, then you know that I'm most often always running late. Seriously the struggle has been real. As much as I try, I am usually at least 5 minutes behind. But now that I've started a new job, I'm really trying to break the habit. So far, this is seeming possible.

2. Rock the 5th Bikini Series- Some of you may know that I'm a Tone It Up girl...basically I am a happy follower of Katrina and Karena and their workouts. And the 5th Bikini Series is around the corner. I am so excited and so ready to get back in shape (seriously, I've been terrible). I'm so serious about getting healthier in fact, that I did a one day juice cleanse (look for a review on here soon).

3. Drink my Water- Lately my skin has been acting up and been super dry, so hydration is a must. I need to really start making sure I'm getting my water intake.

4. Balance Work/Life- I'm so happy to be employed again, even if it's only part time (second job search is ongoing). That being said, I need to find a way to balance my alternating work schedule and this blog and my social life and anything else that's going on. April is already stressing me out a bit since I realize there's already so much going on. I gotta remember to balance and BREATHE.

5. Budget- So I have a job now and I have a somewhat steady income, which means I can restart my debt repayment plan ASAP. The struggle is real though 'cause there's so many things I want to buy now, but Priorties, am I right?!

How is April looking for you? What are your wishes for the month? I'm curious to see what y'all say in the comments. Either way, here's to rocking April, and hope California gets some showers. As always, you can join in on the fun and do your own Weekly Wishes posts by joining the link up hosted by The Nectar Collective:


The Nectar Collective


Love,
Astrid

6 comments:

  1. good luck with your punctuality aim. I set my phone alarm for 10 minutes before I need to leave the house. I know when I hear it I absolutely must drop everything and GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading about your juice cleanse - I'm too much of a sissy to actually do one myself, but who knows... maybe this is the year! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried that before but I will just ignore the alarm. I know I'm terrible LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I could probably only handle one day and I did cheat a little (you'll see in the review). I was scared too, but it was better than expected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to do a juice diet! Cant wait to see how you got on. I've also been getting really shocking dry skin lately so need to pick up on my water game! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I will try to post as soon as I can....work life is making me more tired than I thought lol.

    ReplyDelete