Astrid*Stars: Weekly Wishes #22

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Weekly Wishes #22

Weekly Wishes #22

So I forgot to do Weekly Wishes last week, which is not how I wanted to start the month, but hey, I'm human and life happens and the world didn't end. So far, I've been pretty good about being on time for work. I was late one day last week but that's because some how my brain kept 2:30 instead of 2:00 as my start time. Anyway, I digress... based on how last week went in general and my first week of the Bikini Series, I have very clear goals this week.

This week's weekly wishes are:
1. Don't slack the healthy lifestyle on the weekends!- So I did very well for my first week of the Bikini Series. I did my workouts and ate healthy (following the 8 week plan Katrina and Karena sent those with a  Nutrition Plan), but once Saturday hit I just got lazy. I didn't get any workouts in Saturday or Sunday and I ate a lot of bad take out (damn you Chicken McNuggets).

2. Drink more water-  This is the only area that I wasn't so great at. I really need to up the water intake.

3. BREATHE- I stressed myself out so much last week that I ended up getting nothing done on my days off. I do have a lot of things I need to get off my list, so in a way this wish is a conglomerate of many to-dos. Basically I kept stressing over putting up blog posts and finishing some freelance research work, but also just take it one minute/hour/day at a time. Or else I won't be able to focus and it becomes this vicious cycle.

What are your wishes for the week? Share in the comments. As always, you can join in on the fun and do your own Weekly Wishes posts by joining the link up hosted by The Nectar Collective:

The Nectar Collective


Love,
Astrid

1 comment: