Astrid*Stars: Summer Ready with U by Kotex®

Monday, August 17, 2015

Summer Ready with U by Kotex®

U by Kotex® Summer Ready

Summer is a time to celebrate and relax. I often associate summer with fun, time with friends and cute shorts/skirts. You know what isn't cute and fun though? Losing your undies to your period. Seriously its the worst and it can be such a party pooper. Thankfully U by Kotex® has your back to help #SavetheUndies.

As I've mentioned in previous U by Kotex® posts, their pads really do a great job to keep you dry and prevent you from losing your favorite pair of undies to that time of the month. And they stop your period from putting an end to your summer fun. The U by Kotex® Ultra Thin pads with 3D Capture Core* plus Xpress DRI work so well due to their super fast absorption capabilities. For someone like me, who usually prefers tampons to pads due to not loving the I think I might have peed my pants feeling when I'm on my period, this is a huge plus. 

Honestly, I wish I could have gotten a hold on these U by Kotex® Security* and CleanWear® Ultra Thin Pads with 3D Capture Core plus Xpress DRI* a week earlier than I did. They would have seriously been so helpful to keep me a lot more relaxed at Dempsey's birthday party, when I had just started a really vengeful period. Thankfully, catastrophe's were adversed, but having the 3D Capture Core plus Xpress DRI technology on my side would have allowed me to enjoy the party a lot more.  

Fortunately, they are now in my possession and I am prepared to not let my period get in the way of the rest of my summer fun. If you too would like to enjoy your summer with all your undies intact, visit ubykotex.com and get your free sample. Come on, become an #UnderWarrior and help #SavetheUndies

Love, 
Astrid

A photo posted by Astrid (@astridstars) on

No comments:

Post a Comment