Astrid*Stars: Comfy & Confident with U by Kotex®

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Comfy & Confident with U by Kotex®

Comfy and Confident with U by Kotex® Lightdays® Liners


Earlier today I was on a Google Hangout with Tuyen (miss my bestie) and we got to talking about bikini waxes and panty lines. Yay for girl talk! Anyway, we started talking about how important having the right pair of undies and feeling generally good about our lady bits is to our confidence. I confessed to her my pickiness in choosing the perfect pair of panties and my strong anti-VPL stance. But you know what makes the "perfect" pair even better?! U by Kotex® Lightdays® Liners.

For me a good pair of undies are undies that are not only seamless to avoid my pet peeve that is a visible panty line, but also offer all-day comfort. I mean seriously, what is the point of avoid the panty line in the first place, if you are going to be squirming around in discomfort?! 

Comfy and Confident with U by Kotex® Lightdays® Liners

Recently my sister introduced me to some undies that are both comfortable and VPL-proof. She had gotten a bunch of new undies at Pink by Victoria's Secret, but realized she had gotten them a size too small. Since I am usually a size down for hers, she decided to give me the undies she had not yet worn, knowing that these may be ones I would like. And I not only like them, I love them! And when I add the U by Kotex® Lightdays® Liners, I love them even more!

The U by Kotex® Lightdays® Liners just add to the comfiness of my new undies. They comfortably flex with my body and are soft, silky and breathable, which means I not only stay comfy, but also dry. This is super important to me since I'm getting back into my workout routines and I've been trying new classes (hello, kickboxing). Plus, they are the perfect backup for tampons and light flow days. 

U by Kotex® is as serious as I am about feeling comfy and confident. So much so that they are holding a #BringComfyBack contest. To enter the contest, all you need to do is visit  bringcomfyback.com and upload your creative pic or gif showcasing your best uncomfy face. 

Each month, one lucky winner will receive a $200 Urban Outfitters gift card, a Go Pro Hero 3 white camera, a $100 Sephora gift card and U by Kotex® products. At the end of the contest, the most creative selfie will be chosen and the winner will receive a trip to L.A. with a girlfriend, an exclusive U by Kotex® photo shoot to be their new social star and $2,000 spending cash! 

How AWESOME is that??!!! So don't forget to enter the contest and share with me what helps you feel comfy and confident in the comments below. And send me the link to your pics/gifs, I want to see all your best faces :)

Love,
Astrid



No comments:

Post a Comment